Do you ever find yourself cleaning out your closet and realizing you have clothes, shoes, and accessories that you haven’t worn in ages? Instead of letting them collect dust in your closet, an easy way to make some space and money would be to consign them!
Or maybe you enjoy buying unique pieces for a killer discounted price? There’s nothing better than getting something you love for a good price.
Mcouture is an online platform for people to buy and consign women’s clothing and accessories.
If you are looking to consign on Mcouture, the process is super easy.
- Make an account
- Create a listing (add photos, description, and a price)
- Wait for your listing to be validated by the MCouture team
- Wait for someone to buy your item
- You will receive a shipping label. Print the shipping label and ship your item
- Once the buyer receives the item, payment will be deposited into your Paypal account
For each item sold, Mcouture takes a commission based on the listing price of your item.
I have a Louis Vuitton wallet that I no longer use anymore and I thought, why not consign it? I listed my wallet on the Mcouture website and I found the process to be quick and simple. The instructions on the website were clear and easy to understand.
From a buyer’s point of view, the Mcouture site is easy to navigate. You can search for clothing/accessories by season, colour, brand, size, etc. It really helps to narrow down the search and find exactly what you are looking for.
So what are you waiting for? Check out Mcouture!