Eating healthy is super important as a healthy diet helps me feel more energetic throughout the day. I try to eat healthy on the weekdays and then indulge a bit more on the weekends. One of the things I eat everyday is a smoothie bowl. It’s healthy, delicious, and makes it easy to eat more fruits and vegetables. A smoothie bowl is fun to eat because you can put all sorts of toppings to add texture and flavour to your bowl.
- 2-3 handfuls of green leafy vegetable (ex. lettuce, spinach, kale)
- 1 cup of milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1.5 cups of Greek yogurt
- 1.5 cups of frozen berries
- 1-2 tablespoons of Elan organic hulled hemp seeds
- 1 handful of Elan organic Himalayan sunshine mix (cashews, goji berries, waluts, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries)
1. Wash lettuce
2. Combine lettuce, greek yogurt, frozen berries, and milk in a blender. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour mixture into bowl.
4. Add toppings of your choice.